“Ges” has a fun retro style and is the perfect “get away” for those who want to experience the freedom of Glamping at its very best …….. with a comfy cosy feel.
“Ges” is based just outside the beautiful village of Chiddingfold giving the freedom to explore the glorious West Sussex / Surrey countryside.
“Ges” is self-catering with all the essentials you might need, plus a few things you never realised you needed with sleeping for 2 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
All with a festival, special feel.
Along side Ges is now “Baby Ges” a cute cheeky little 1970’s horse trailer which is the unique glamping bathroom for Ges.
“Ges” is more than just camping and she is more than a bed for the night. She is:-
- A romantic break away
- A family holiday full of freedom
- A beautiful wedding night
- A glorious honeymoon on wheels
“Sometimes a dream life can be this simple”
- Wood burning stove (for chillier nights)
- Cooking facilities
- A little welcome basket (which will have a combination of our seasonal home grown or local produce, eggs from our hens and locally made goodies)
- Beautiful cotton bedlinen
- Kingsize cabin bed with feather mattress topper
- Double sofa bed
- 100 yr old pine floor boards
- Themos flask for chilly days
- Picnic basket for sunny days
- Snuggly Duvets and blankets
- Board games, cards and candles (although there is beautiful soft lighting)
Little Ges includes:
- Walk-in Shower
- Hot and cold water
- Wash basin
- Soft fluffy towels
Winner of The Muddy Stiletto Award
Best Glamping 2017.